About Our Pavilions
Showcase a lovely setting with a backyard pavilion. The tradition of the pavilion, or as it was once quaintly called, “the summerhouse,” goes back many decades in the history of American garden art. Nothing sets the scene for relaxation quite so charmingly as this architectural feature. Whether your property is large or small, residential or commercial, The Casual King has a pavilion that’s just right for you.
Vinyl Pavilion - Our #1 Selling Pavilion!
Keeping up a tradition of beauty, vinyl pavilions are strong and durable while being very attractive. Not only does our vinyl look great, but it’s environmentally friendly, too. Made from 50% recycled materials and produced using nonpolluting manufacturing methods, this product is a great reminder to keep our earth and families as healthy as possible. Top it off, vinyl is basically maintenance free - a little mild soap and water is all it needs for a fresh, clean look that lasts for years.
Take a look at our gallery of our recent installs! Let’s build the pavilion of your dreams.
Standard Features: Also Available in Pressure Treated & Cedar
- Specified Number of 6X6 Posts
- 6/12 Pitch Roof
- No Floor
- 5' x 5' Posts
- 16" Post Skirt For Cedar or PT
- Asphalt Shingles
- No Cupola
Optional - Add a open gable or finished ceiling. From cupolas and bell roofs to standing seam metal roofs. Options are plentiful!
Build Your Own Pavilion in 3 Easy Steps!1. Choose Your Size & Material:
Sizes Ranging From 8’ x 8’ to 16’ x 32’
Pressure Treated - Cedar - or Vinyl (Recommended)
2. Choose If You Would Like a Prefabbed Deck or to Mount into an Existing Foundation - We require a 4 1/2” slab or decking for our mounting lags. Either concrete pylons or a pad works! We can make a prefabbed deck as well. If not, we can discuss other options in further detail!
3. Choose Your Roof! - We offer three style roofs - regular roof, bell roof, & gable roof. Then we choose the roofing material and color - 30yr shingles or metal roofing!
That’s it! That’s all we need to get your pergola going, if you would like to discuss further options and customization, it can be done. Just let us know.
Grand Escape Pavilion - Leave A Grand Statement
See more photos of the grand escape to the right and don’t forget to as about options for your beautiful pavilion!
- 8' x 8' Posts
- 6' x 12' Headers
- 3' x 8' Rafters
- 1" x 6" T-G Roof Decking
- Post Brackets
- Rough-Sawn Cedar
- Asphalt Shingles
- Center of Post is 11 3/4" less than Pavilion Size
- Roof over hang is 2' 4 1/4 more than Pavilion Size
Optional: Metal Roof, Stains, Cupolas, & Larger Posts (12x12)
Available in: Rough Sawn Cedar, or Standard Cedar.
Custom & Commercial
Fill Out The Form Below And We’ll Get In Touch!
Free Quotes, Service Appointments, & Designer Opinions as always.